Nephalem, do you feel it? All around, the shadows of the past linger, waiting for an opportunity to channel their power once more and aid you against the minions of hell. Will you stand up to the challenge and accept the aid of these erstwhile spirits? The Shades of the Nephalem await….
During Season 22, activating a Shrine or Pylon will spawn in a shadow clone of your class. The clone’s power will scale with your character and will last for one minute or until death.
In addition, for the duration of Season 22, Kanai’s Cube will have a fourth slot. You will have the option to choose any power for this one, but it won’t stack with powers from other slots.
Season 22 will begin Friday, November 20th!
- North America: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. PST
- Europe: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. KST
As always, remember to save your Challenge Rift for Friday night!
What would a season be without your Haedrig’s Gift or Conquests? I have also included Leviathan’s video as he talks about each set a little as well as about the conquests.
- Barbarian – Horde of the Ninety Savages
- Crusader – Aegis of Valor
- Demon Hunter – Gears of Dreadlands
- Monk – Patterns of Justice
- Witch Doctor – Mundunugu’s Regalia
- Wizard – Typhon’s Veil
- Necromancer – Masquerade of the Burning Carnival
- Sprinter and Speed Racer task you with completing Acts I through V at max level in under one hour.
- Want to go fast while killing things? Boss Mode and Worlds Apart are right up your alley.
- On A Good Day and I Can’t Stop are making a return, if leveling your Legendary Gems is more your thing.
- Finally, if you’re keen to prove your mastery of various Class Sets, Years of War and Dynasty will be returning along with Masters of the Universe and Masters of Sets. Best of luck!
Over the last few seasons, many new ways of doing things have happened. We have put together a list and will be keeping it updated as new things come along to continue to help you in your fight against the demon hordes.
Those pesky set dungeons. Where are they? What do I need to do? We got you covered. Below is a list of all the classes. We show you where to go, have an image for each portal location, and give you the objectives you’ll need to complete.
NOTE: The new sets for Crusader or Monk do NOT have new set dungeons!
The Cube has come a long way since Patch 2.4! It has been a resource that I find myself only now using it to its max potential. We had a guide before, but Leviathan went through it and updated including adding in the latest addition to it – Augmenting. Click the button below to get to the guide.
There’s a wide wondrous world for your fill your wardrobe with (like what I did there?) Below is a link to the list of all the cosmetics you could shake a stick at. It also includes links to information on where to go and best practices for farming them.
Maxroll is a collaboration of Content Creators within the Diablo Community coming together to produce high quality content for action role-playing games (aRPGs). Our Content Creators are well-known, uniquely talented Streamers, Theorycrafters and YouTubers providing guides and resources for the community. We will leave no question unanswered; be it in regards to tier lists, the highest performing solo builds, meta compositions, or mechanics and the game’s internal workings. We will extract any knowledge that can be extracted, utilize it and define the META of the game with it. We provide the testing, knowledge and guides for everyone to play at their maximum capabilities.
D3 Resource: This is another great source of information from everything from mob health per difficulty to how many keys per Torment level.