Season 16 introduces a brand-new buff to the mix that will change up the way you play. For the duration of Season 16, all Seasonal players will benefit from the legendary power of the Ring of Royal Grandeur. This means you do not need to hunt down or equip the item to benefit from its Set bonus-enabling ability! Bear in mind that this buff does not stack with additional Rings of Royal Grandeur, whether they be equipped directly on your character or via the Jewelry slot in Kanai’s Cube.
For the uninitiated, this means many classes may be able to combine different Class Set bonuses in new ways—or squeeze yet another Legendary power into their favorite builds. Theorycrafters unite!—this is the season to strut your stuff, experiment to your heart’s content, and push the limits of your most perfectly crafted build. While we’ve done our own experimenting, we can’t wait to see what the community comes up with in Season 16!
Season 16 will be Friday, January 18th!
- North America: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. PST
- Europe: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Also, continuing with last season’s tradition, we now have a tentative end date and time:
- Sunday, March 17 at 5:00 p.m. PST in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia.
What would a season be without your Haedrig’s Gift or Conquests? I have also included Leviathan’s video as he talks about each set a little as well as about the conquests.
- Barbarian – Immortal King’s Call
- Crusader – Seeker of the Light
- Demon Hunter – Natalya’s Vengeance
- Monk – Uliana’s Stratagem
- Necromancer – Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Witch Doctor – Spirit of Arachyr
- Wizard – Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
- Speed Demon / Need for Speed: Complete a Neph Rift on TX within 2 mins.
- On a Good Day / I Can’t Stop: Level 3 Legendary Gems to 65.
- Curses / Stars Align: Kill 350 or more monsters in a Cursed Chest event on TX.
- Years of War / Dynasty: Reach GR55 Solo with full bonuses of 6 class sets.
- Boss Mode / Worlds Apart: Kill bosses on TX within 20mins.
Over the last few seasons, many new ways of doing things have happened. We have put together a list and will be keeping it updated as new things come along to continue to help you in your fight against the demon hordes.
Those pesky set dungeons. Where are they? What do I need to do? We got you covered. Below is a list of all the classes. We show you where to go, have an image for each portal location, and give you the objectives you’ll need to complete.
The Cube has come a long way since Patch 2.4! It has been a resource that I find myself only now using it to its max potential. We had a guide before, but Leviathan went through it and updated including adding in the latest addition to it – Augmenting. Click the button below to get to the guide.
There’s a wide wondrous world for your fill your wardrobe with (like what I did there?) Below is a link to the list of all the cosmetics you could shake a stick at. It also includes links to information on where to go and best practices for farming them.
D3 Planner: D3 Planner is a great gear planner and gear checker for your Season 16 plans. You can import your character for easy updating and make custom pieces of gear. This is great for comparing very close (stat wise) before you re-roll an affix or augment to see if it’s worth it.
D3 Sanctuary’s Season 16 Journal Tracker: This tracker is a simple, very user-friendly way of keeping track of how far you are on your season journey. It is interactive and can be an asset for those just getting into seasons or those that want to plan out what to do for max efficiency.