The “Boon of the Horadrim” has arrived as our second Themed season. For a rundown of what it is and any other special notes, see the excerpt from the official blog post below:
Season 15 will continue the experiment we began last season with a new seasonal buff. This time, for the duration of Season 15, all Horadric Caches earned from bounties will be doubled. This means that each time you complete a full set of five bounties in an Act, you will receive not one, but two Horadric Caches, for twice the bounty rewards!
There are a few things to keep in mind with this effect:
- The bonus cache does benefit from difficulty level; it is essentially as though you completed twice the bounties.
- The rewards inside the Horadric Caches are otherwise unaffected; drop rates or the amount of individual rewards have not been altered.
- The bonus cache earned from Challenge Rifts is not affected; this is a separate type of cache.
Need a refresher on the rewards contained inside a Horadric Cache? Check out our Game Guide for a list of bounty-exclusive Legendary items and more information on the Bounty system.
In addition to doubling up your Horadric spoils, other celebrations may spring up across the globe that celebrate the nature of this theme! Be sure to keep a close eye on Twitter and Facebook for more information as we move into Season 15!
Season 15 will be starting the third week of September on Friday!
- North America: Friday, September 21 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, September 21 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday, September 21 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Also, continuing with last season’s tradition, we now have a tentative end date and time:
- Sunday, December 16 at 5:00 p.m. PDT in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia.
What would a season be without your Haedrig’s Gift or Conquests? I have also included Leviathan’s video as he talks about each set a little as well as about the conquests.
- Barbarian – Wrath of the Wastes
- Crusader – Roland’s Legacy
- Demon Hunter – Unhallowed Essence
- Monk – Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Necromancer – Bones of Rathma
- Witch Doctor – Helltooth Harness
- Wizard – Tal Rasha’s Elements
- Sprinter/Speed Racer – Complete Acts I through V at max level in under 1 hour.
- Avarice/Avarita – Complete a 50 million gold streak while outside The Vault and The Inner Sanctum.
- Boss Mode/Worlds Apart – Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X or higher within 20 minutes of the start of the game.
- The Thrill/Superhuman – Reach Greater Rift Level 45 Solo without any Set items equipped.
- Masters of the Universe/Masters of Sets – Master 8 of the following Set Dungeons.
Over the last few seasons, many new ways of doing things have happened. We have put together a list and will be keeping it updated as new things come along to continue to help you in your fight against the demon hordes.
Those pesky set dungeons. Where are they? What do I need to do? We got you covered. Below is a list of all the classes. We show you where to go, have an image for each portal location, and give you the objectives you’ll need to complete.
The Cube has come a long way since Patch 2.4! It has been a resource that I find myself only now using it to its max potential. We had a guide before, but Leviathan went through it and updated including adding in the latest addition to it – Augmenting. Click the button below to get to the guide.
There’s a wide wondrous world for your fill your wardrobe with (like what I did there?) Below is a link to the list of all the cosmetics you could shake a stick at. It also includes links to information on where to go and best practices for farming them.
D3 Planner: D3 Planner is a great gear planner and gear checker for your Season 13 plans. You can import your character for easy updating and make custom pieces of gear. This is great for comparing very close (stat wise) before you re-roll an affix or augment to see if it’s worth it.
D3 Sanctuary’s Pocket Guide: This guide includes similar material we cover here, but it also includes additions that we as a community have used for many seasons now. The guide has a section for torment drop rate changes, gambling sheet for Kadala to best your chances of getting those special items, season-by-season builds for many different situations, and more. NOTE: it says Season 12, but since there was little to no change between Seasons it is still an excellent source to use!
D3 Sanctuary’s Season 14 Journal Tracker: This tracker is a simple, very user-friendly way of keeping track of how far you are on your season journey. It is interactive and can be an asset for those just getting into seasons or those that want to plan out what to do for max efficiency.