Season 19 is the Season of Eternal Conflict and with it come an awesome array of killstreak rewards! Inspired by the war waged between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells, you‘ll earn increasingly powerful effects as you unleash destruction upon your foes. So rack up those kills and clear the battlefields in the name of Sanctuary!
All players will benefit from the Pandemonium buff during Season 19. For each stack of this buff, you’ll receive a small boost to movement speed and bonus damage, ultimately capping out at 50% movement speed and 100% damage at 1000 stacks. In addition, reaching certain killstreak goals will trigger a special effect and cause even more mayhem on the battlefield:
- 15 Kills: Exploding Chickens seek and destroy
- 30 Kills: A wide Frost Nova freezes enemies
- 50 Kills: Corpses rain from the sky
- 100 Kills: Five massive Energy Twisters are unleashed
- 150 Kills: Dark Geysers form beneath enemies
- 200 Kills: Treasure chests fall from the sky
- 300 Kills: A ring of fire engulfs everything
- 400 Kills: Meteors hail from above
- 500 Kills: Angels descend upon the battlefield to fight for your cause
- 1000 Kills: ?????
This Season, we’re taking action on the great feedback we received from the community about Season 18’s Triune buff. With the killstreak mechanic, we can make sure the benefit is always traveling with you and something you won’t have to constantly reposition for. There’s still more room for exploration and innovation in the future, and in the meantime, we challenge you to push these killstreaks to their limits and discover its ultimate reward! We think you’ll find it devilishly delightful.
Season 19 will begin Friday, November 22nd!
- North America: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. PST
- Europe: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 19 End date and time:
We are no longer providing anticipated end dates for Seasons. However, we are committed to keeping Seasons roughly three months in length (give or take a few weeks based on development needs) and will continue to provide a minimum of two weeks advance notice for when the Season will be ending.
What would a season be without your Haedrig’s Gift or Conquests? I have also included Leviathan’s video as he talks about each set a little as well as about the conquests.
- Barbarian – Wrath of the Wastes
- Crusader – Roland’s Legacy
- Demon Hunter – Unhallowed Essence
- Monk – Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Necromancer – Bones of Rathma
- Witch Doctor – Helltooth Harness
- Wizard – Tal Rasha’s Elements
- Sprinter/Speed Racer: Complete the entire Diablo III campaign from Act I to Act V at level 70 in under 1 hour.
- Avarice/Avaritia: Complete a 50 million gold streak outside of The Vault or its Inner Sanctum.
- On a Good Day/I Can’t Stop: Level three Legendary Gems to 65.
- Divinity/Lionhearted: Complete a Greater Rift level 75.
- The Thrill/Superhuman: Complete a Greater Rift level 45—solo and without any Set items equipped.
Over the last few seasons, many new ways of doing things have happened. We have put together a list and will be keeping it updated as new things come along to continue to help you in your fight against the demon hordes.
Those pesky set dungeons. Where are they? What do I need to do? We got you covered. Below is a list of all the classes. We show you where to go, have an image for each portal location, and give you the objectives you’ll need to complete.
NOTE: The new sets for Crusader or Monk do NOT have new set dungeons!
The Cube has come a long way since Patch 2.4! It has been a resource that I find myself only now using it to its max potential. We had a guide before, but Leviathan went through it and updated including adding in the latest addition to it – Augmenting. Click the button below to get to the guide.
There’s a wide wondrous world for your fill your wardrobe with (like what I did there?) Below is a link to the list of all the cosmetics you could shake a stick at. It also includes links to information on where to go and best practices for farming them.
D3 Planner: D3 Planner is a great gear planner and gear checker for your Season 19 plans. You can import your character for easy updating and make custom pieces of gear. This is great for comparing very close (stat-wise) before you re-roll an affix or augment to see if it’s worth it.
D3 Resource: This is another great source of information from everything from mob health per difficulty to how many keys per Torment level.