Season 18 introduced the Season of the Triune, a call-back to an ancient cult forged over three millennia ago by the Prime Evils of the Burning Hells. Masquerading as three benevolent deities dedicated to Determination, Creation, and Love, the Prime Evils sought to infiltrate the hearts of men in a bid to tilt the odds in their favor in the ongoing Eternal Conflict. Ultimately defeated by Uldyssian during the Sin War, the remnants of the Cult of the Triune still operate today as the more well-known Coven, whom continue the work of Adria and Magdha even after their deaths.
For the duration of Season 18, all players will benefit from the Power of the Triunebuff, which will periodically summon circles around the battlefield that provide one of three random buffs:
- Triune of Love (Power): Players in the circle receive a 100% damage bonus while active
- Triune of Determination (Resource Reduction): Players in the circle receive a 50% discount on resources spent while active
- Triune of Creation (Cooldown Reduction): While standing in an active circle, any skills currently on cooldown come off of cooldown more quickly
We wanted to try something different this Season, and especially wanted to provide a change to your gameplay from the very first moment you begin your journey. This buff alters gameplay from level 1 to level 70 and beyond, providing an enticing reason to move around the battlefield to leverage these powerful boosts. We’re looking forward to seeing how players utilize these ancient powers from their first level to their final Greater Rift push!
Season 18 will begin Friday, August 23rd!
- North America: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. PST
- Europe: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 18 End date and time:
We are no longer providing anticipated end dates for Seasons. However, we are committed to keeping Seasons roughly three months in length (give or take a few weeks based on development needs) and will continue to provide a minimum of two weeks advance notice for when the Season will be ending.
What would a season be without your Haedrig’s Gift or Conquests? I have also included Leviathan’s video as he talks about each set a little as well as about the conquests.
- Barbarian – The Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader – Armor of Akkhan
- Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk – Inna’s Reach
- Necromancer – Pestilence Master’s Shroud
- Witch Doctor – Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus
- Speed Demon / Need for Speed: Complete a Neph Rift on TX within 2 mins.
- On a Good Day / I Can’t Stop: Level 3 Legendary Gems to 65.
- Boss Mode / Worlds Apart: Kill bosses on TX within 20mins.
- Divinity/Lionhearted – Reach Greater Rift 75 solo.
- Curses / Stars Align: Kill 350 or more monsters in a Cursed Chest event on TX.
Over the last few seasons, many new ways of doing things have happened. We have put together a list and will be keeping it updated as new things come along to continue to help you in your fight against the demon hordes.
Those pesky set dungeons. Where are they? What do I need to do? We got you covered. Below is a list of all the classes. We show you where to go, have an image for each portal location, and give you the objectives you’ll need to complete.
The Cube has come a long way since Patch 2.4! It has been a resource that I find myself only now using it to its max potential. We had a guide before, but Leviathan went through it and updated including adding in the latest addition to it – Augmenting. Click the button below to get to the guide.
There’s a wide wondrous world for your fill your wardrobe with (like what I did there?) Below is a link to the list of all the cosmetics you could shake a stick at. It also includes links to information on where to go and best practices for farming them.
D3 Planner: D3 Planner is a great gear planner and gear checker for your Season 16 plans. You can import your character for easy updating and make custom pieces of gear. This is great for comparing very close (stat-wise) before you re-roll an affix or augment to see if it’s worth it.
D3 Resource: This is another great source of information from everything from mob health per difficulty to how many keys per Torment level.