The “Season of Greed” is the inaugural Themed season. For a rundown of what it is and any other special notes, see the excerpt from the official blog post below:
Starting with Season 14, we’re introducing a new seasonal concept—themes. Throughout the next Season, we’ll be embracing our inner goblin and celebrating the Season of Greed. For the duration of Season 14, all Treasure Goblin spawns will be doubled. This means that each time you encounter a Treasure Goblin in the wild, they’ll be accompanied by an exact duplicate of themselves for two times the loot, chaos, and fun!
There are a few important details to keep in mind with this effect:
- This does not affect goblins encountered via Bandit Shrines, Goblin “Rift” packs, or in the Realm of Greed
- Duplicate Whimsydale portals created by the Rainbow Goblin will enter the same instance of Whimsydale
Need a refresher on the various types of Treasure Goblins and what they do? Be sure to check out our Game Guide for more information.
In addition to doubling up on everyone’s favorite treasure-thieving troublemakers, other celebrations may spring up across the globe as we kick off this exciting new Seasonal concept. Be sure to keep a close eye on Twitter and Facebook for more information as we move into Season 14!
Season 14 will be starting the second week of June on a Friday!
- North America: Friday, June 15 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, June 15 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
- Asia: Friday, June 15 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Also, for the first time we have a tentative end date and time:
- Sunday, September 16 at 5:00 p.m. PDT in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia.
What would a season be without your Haedrig’s Gift or Conquests? I have also included Leviathan’s video as he talks about each set a little as well as about the conquests.
- Barbarian – The Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader – Armor of Akkhan
- Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk – Inna’s Reach
- Necromancer – Pestilence Master’s Shroud
- Witch Doctor – Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus
- Avarice/Avarita – Complete a 50 million gold streak while outside The Vault and The Inner Sanctum.
- Divinity/Lionhearted – Reach Greater Rift 75 solo.
- Speed Demon/Need for Speed – Complete A Nephalem Rift at max level on Torment X or higher in under 2 minutes.
- On a Good Day/I Can’t Stop – Level three Legendary Gems up to level 65.
- Years of War/Dynasty – Reach Greater Rift level 55 Solo with the full set bonuses of six of the following class sets.
Over the last few seasons, many new ways of doing things have happened. We have put together a list and will be keeping it updated as new things come along to continue to help you in your fight against the demon hordes.
Those pesky set dungeons. Where are they? What do I need to do? We got you covered. Below is a list of all the classes. We show you where to go, have an image for each portal location, and give you the objectives you’ll need to complete.
The Cube has come a long way since Patch 2.4! It has been a resource that I find myself only now using it to its max potential. We had a guide before, but Leviathan went through it and updated including adding in the latest addition to it – Augmenting. Click the button below to get to the guide.
There’s a wide wondrous world for your fill your wardrobe with (like what I did there?) Below is a link to the list of all the cosmetics you could shake a stick at. It also includes links to information on where to go and best practices for farming them.
D3 Planner: D3 Planner is a great gear planner and gear checker for your Season 13 plans. You can import your character for easy updating and make custom pieces of gear. This is great for comparing very close (stat wise) before you re-roll an affix or augment to see if it’s worth it.
D3 Sanctuary’s Pocket Guide: This guide includes similar material we cover here, but it also includes additions that we as a community have used for many seasons now. The guide has a section for torment drop rate changes, gambling sheet for Kadala to best your chances of getting those special items, season-by-season builds for many different situations, and more. NOTE: it says Season 12, but since there was little to no change between Seasons it is still an excellent source to use!
D3 Sanctuary’s Season 14 Journal Tracker: This tracker is a simple, very user-friendly way of keeping track of how far you are on your season journey. It is interactive and can be an asset for those just getting into seasons or those that want to plan out what to do for max efficiency.