Season 12 shouldn’t be too far off as the Public Test Realm (PTR) for Patch 2.6.1 is nearing its final form. With that in mind, we can take what we’re seeing on the test realm as pretty accurate representations of what to expect when the patch goes live, although it’s always worth noting that everything on the PTR is subject to change at any time. For the duration of time that we’ve been pulling these Haedrig’s Gift and Conquest previews from the PTR, however, they have never proved to be incorrect for the upcoming season. Without further ado, continue onward to get a glimpse of what you can expect in Season 12.
- Barbarian – Immortal Kings Call
- Crusader – Seeker of the Light
- Demon Hunter – Natalya’s Vengeance
- Monk – Uliana’s Stratagem
- Necromancer – Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Witch Doctor – Spirit of Arachyr
- Wizard – Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
With Patch 2.6.1 representing a comprehensive reworking of nearly every set, you can’t go wrong with any of these selections. Each set and its accompanying ancillary Legendaries all provide massive power that should get you off the ground faster than ever come Season 12. I’d say that, in terms of early speedfarming, Barbarians and Witch Doctors may have the easiest time here. Monks are also great contenders, but there are a lot of things that need to be assembled before Uliana’s really starts flying.
For more long-term power, I imagine that Trag’Oul’s will still remain a strong option for Necromancers and see use in the 4-player meta, while Seeker of the Light will still be near the top of the Leaderboards for Crusaders, having its spot tested by Invokers and Akkhan setups along the way.
- On A Good Day/I Can’t Stop: Level three Legendary Gems to level 65.
- Boss Mode/Worlds Apart: Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X or higher within 20 minutes of the start of the game.
- The Thrill/Super Human: Reach Greater Rift Level 45 Solo without any Set items equipped.
- Curses!/Stars Align: Kill 350 or more monsters in a Cursed Chest event at level 70 on Torment X difficulty or higher.
- Years of War/Dynasty: Reach Greater Rift Level 55 Solo with the full bonuses of six of the following Class sets.
Again, with the increase in general power level, it’s worth noting that many of these Conquests will be simple affairs, due to the fact that none of the numbers for achieving these have changed. That means, with the objectives remaining the same compared to previous power, a wider range of players should be able to get many, if not all, of these Conquests down with relative ease. Leveling the three gems is a simple affair, as is the Cursed Chest event and the boss rush, with the last two being easy to complete both as a solo player or in a group. Clearing six Greater Rift 55s with different class sets will prove to be the most grindy of all the Conquests due to needing to roll a second class to achieve it.
Do the Haedrig’s Gift sets have you leaning toward a certain class? Have you been following the PTR and all of the massive changes? Hop into the comments section and let us know what you’re looking forward to in Season 12!