With the latest update to the PTR for Patch 2.5.0, Season 10 also kicked into gear. With that, we can preview which Haedrig’s Gift sets each class is getting as well as the Conquests that will be available. As always, this is all subject to change, since it’s still on the PTR and not yet official.
- Barbarian – The Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader – Armor of Akkhan
- Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk – Inna’s Mantra
- Witch Doctor – Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus
These sets mirror the Haedrig’s Gift rewards from Season 6, so it stands to reason that we will be able to predict all of the Haedrig’s Gift lineups going forward, as the current Season 9 gifts are the same as Season 5 when the feature was first introduced.
- Sprinter/Speed Racer – Complete Acts I through V at max level in under 1 hour.
- On A Good Day/I Can’t Stop – Level three Legendary Gems to level 65.
- Boss Mode/Worlds Apart – Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X within 20 minutes of the start of the game.
- Years of War/Dynasty – Reach Greater Rift Level 55 Solo with the bonuses of six of the following Class sets.
- Masters of the Universe/Masters of Sets – Master 8 of the following Set Dungeons.
It’s also worth noting that there is currently an experience buff of 500% applied to characters on the PTR to assist with leveling and to promote people to hop in and test. See the post below from Community Manager Nevalistis:
In an effort to help ramp up testing for Primal Ancient items, we will be enabling a 500% Experience boost on the PTR. This should help everyone level and gear up more quickly without affecting our testing for drop rates.
This buff will be going live today once the PTR patch has been deployed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.