This week’s Artisan Showscase features the culinary expertise of kierpanda at Eat Game Live.
Our favorite community culinary connoisseur is at it again, and this time she’s prepared a fete fit for the Angel of Death himself. In this edition of Artisan Showcase, feast your eyes on kierpanda’s latest Diablo-inspired dish: Reaper of Soles!
The ingredients are simple, and the taste GLORIOUS. If you’re a seafood sycophant like me, then this particular recipe is sure to tickle your tastebuds — and, in true Diablo fashion, prove to be a meal worthy of repetition.
For ingredients, prep work, cooking instructions, and enough delicious puns to sate Shakespeare’s tragic Prince of Denmark (you know, if he were alive and stuff), head on over to Eat Game Live — and be sure to follow @kierpanda on Twitter!
Hungry for more? Don’t forget to check out these other Sanctuary-themed servings:
- Wishful Essence [califlower bacon soup]
- Heart of Sin Cakes [red velvet lava cakes]
- Diablo III Chili [triple pepper chili]
- “Health”y Globes [quinoa stuffed tomatoes]
- Archon’s Crit Mass Burritos [carne asada burritos]
- The Horadric Hamburger [jalpeño burger]
- Suppressive Fire Multishot Chicken [ginger bourbon chicken]
- Caprese of Cinders [avocado caprese salad]
Are you working on any Blizzard fan creations? Make sure to tell us all about them over in our Community Creations forum!